Pokud používáte Adblock, prosím vypněte ho na mé stránce nebo dejte do Adblock pro mou stránku povolení. Děkuji za pochopení. Velice mě tím podpoříte.

If you're using Adblock, please turn off my website or enter into Adblock permission for my site. Thank you for understanding. Very me that you support.

4. února 2014

The apology / explanation

Sorry for my English.

I'm so sorry for all my inactivity .Sometimes I have an aversion to The Sims 3 and I have to give this game / create a break.I appreciate you and what you are doing , watching you , but I do not have the strength to respond .Sometimes it is very hard for me to go and play on. I persuasion and then five minutes turn off.Before Christmas in my family became unpleasant things . I tried to be strong and be with other people happy.A lot of people I envied that have a Merry Christmas . Because this Christmas and Christmas in 2012 for me were not exactly happy .I envied , but wished it all from my heart .It does NOT nothing better than to have a great family that is in you , whom you spend your Christmas holidays.That nothing can replace .After Christmas, I found time for themselves. I needed him . I could put up with the loss . With more losses.The Sims I had to leave for a minute .I believe that I understand and I thank you for that .Perhaps it will not be long and I'll be back and I will be able to watch all of you .Thank you for your understanding . I appreciate you . All of you .


2 komentáře:

  1. Bonsoir Petka! J'ai du mal à comprendre votre message.
    Mais je vous dis:
    Bon courage!!!! Que l'année 2014 vous apporte du bonheur!
    mille bisou!

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. Petka, I wish you all the best, do not be sad ♥♥♥

    OdpovědětVymazat

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...